March 25, 2020
Dear Friends of Parkview Services,
As Covid-19 continues to impact communities here in Washington and worldwide, Parkview Services remains committed to serving the public through our programs. Due to the recent statewide limitations on gatherings and the need for social distancing to stop the spread of Coronavirus, we have adapted our services in the following ways:
Parkview Services’ Shoreline office is currently closed to the public until further notice. We will be open for virtual counseling sessions and emergency in-person meetings by appointment only.
Parkview Group Home is currently not accepting visitors. Residents have limited their activities and staff are doing an excellent job keeping them safe and healthy. The group home has an ongoing need for cleaning supplies, as it is very difficult to find them in stores or online.If you would like to donate cleaning supplies, the Group Home is in need of:
- Hand Sanitizer
- Disinfectant wipes
- Rubbing alcohol
Please contact Lauren Sabia (email@example.com) to donate these items.
Parkview Services’ Affordable Housing Program and Parkview Property Services, LLC are taking steps to reduce exposure to staff and tenants. Staff will not be visiting homes or responding to routine maintenance and repair requests, except when emergencies arise.
Emergencies: (206) 476-4994
- Total loss of electrical power or water supply (unrelated to area wide outages)
- Total loss of hot water or a water system leak
- Loss of building heat
- Major sewer drain pipe blockages
- Plugged toilet (if property only has one toilet
- Broken windows or external doors (that prevent locking)
- Our Spring Dance has been postponed, with a TBD reschedule date this fall.
- Camp Parkview is currently still scheduled for the last weekend in July. Registration is open now through April 30th.
- Parkview’s Annual Auction Dinner is currently still scheduled for September 19th.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust event dates if necessary. Thank you for your understanding during this time. Please stay tuned for future updates, and be well.