Ways to Give
Your support helps us provide stability, opportunity, community to so many in need!
Parkview Services is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, tax ID #91-0828809. Your support helps low-income people with disabilities and struggling homeowners to access stable, high-quality affordable housing. We are very grateful to our supporters and their commitment to helping our mission more of a reality to create inclusive housing solutions that promote stability, opportunity, and community.
Employee Giving Programs
Make a Donation Now
If you’d like to support Parkview Services with a donation, there are several options:
- Donate or make a pledge online.
- Call or email. If you prefer to make a gift over the phone or have any questions, please contact Katie Binschus, Finance Controller, at (206) 542-6644 Ext. 149 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail your gift. All gifts sent by mail should be made payable to Parkview Services. If donating to a specific program, please mark that in the memo of the check on attach a note. Please send your check or money order to:
Parkview Services Attn: Development 4720 200th St. SW, Suite 200
Lynnwood, WA 98036
- King County employees can give to Parkview Services using our KCEGP code: 9805
- Public employees for Washington State can give to Parkview Services through the Combined Fund Drive. Our charity code is #0316255.
Donate In-Kind Gifts
If you have the opportunity to help give some in-kind gifts our following programs could benefit from your support:
- Camp Parkview: Arts & Crafts supplies and gift cards to Costco and Fred Meyer to purchase snacks are appreciated. Check with the Camp Director for other in-kind donations we can accept.
- Group Home: Please check with the Group Home Director for in-kind gifts we are accepting currently.
- Affordable Housing Program: We are always looking for new dishwashers and electric ranges. Models we can use include:
- Model #JB250DF3WW GE Free-Standing Range, Electric
- Model #WDT720PADM2 WHIRLPOOL Dishwasher
One of the most powerful statements a corporation can make is its commitment to the community. We welcome inquiries from corporations and foundations about potential partnerships. Contact us for more information at email@example.com or 206-542-6644 Ext 149.
- Become an annual sponsor. Join Parkview Services’ mission to help elevate our community and help those needing housing assistance in many ways.
- Become an event sponsor. Partner with Parkview Services to support low-income people with disabilities and struggling homeowners to access stable, high-quality affordable housing. by sponsoring our annual auction regularly held in the fall season.
- Direct matching gifts to Parkview Services.
Would you like to leave a lasting gift to Parkview Services? Consider a bequest to Parkview Services as a part of your living will or trust. A charitable bequest ensures our ability to provide programs and services for people in need for years to come. Thank you for thinking about our future, and the future of the wonderful people we serve.
What can I use to fund my bequest?
- A gift in your will or trust
- Charitable Annuities
- Payable on Death Accounts
- Donor-Advised Funds
- Memorial Tributes
- Securities (stocks)
- Valuable tangible property, such as art, cars, boats, and other property
- And more, please consult your financial advisor!
What Steps should I take?
Talk to your financial or legal advisor about leaving a bequest to Parkview Services. Contact Zachary St. John to discuss options for including Parkview Services in your legacy planning. (206) 542-6644 Ext. 151
Be sure to use our legal name and federal tax ID when including us in your plans:
Parkview Services 4720 200th St. SW, Suite 200
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Federal Tax ID: 91-0828809