Charitable Bequests

Would you like to leave a lasting gift to Parkview Services? Consider a bequest to Parkview as a part of your living will or trust. A charitable bequest ensures our ability to provide programs and services for people in need for years to come. Thank you for thinking about our future, and the future of the wonderful people we serve.

 What can I use to fund my bequest?

  • A gift in your will or trust
  • Charitable Annuities
  • Payable on Death Accounts
  • Donor Advised Funds
  • Memorial Tributes
  • Securities (stocks)
  • Valuable tangible property, such as art, cars, boats and other property
  • And more, please consult your financial advisor!

What Steps should I take?

Talk to your financial or legal advisor about leaving a bequest to Parkview Services. Contact Zach St. John to discuss options for including Parkview Services in your legacy planning. (206) 542-6644 Ext. 151

Be sure to use our legal name and federal tax ID when including us in your plans:

Parkview Services
4720 200th Street SW, Suite 200
Lynnwood, WA 98036

Federal Tax ID: 91-0828809