There are many ways to get involved with Vibrant Palette Arts Center. Volunteer in the studio, help us set up our quarterly art shows, or be an advocate or donor today!
Volunteer with us:
The Arts Center needs volunteers that help with the day-to-day operations of the organization, assisting both the artists and staff as various needs arise. Volunteers are also needed for fundraising events and activities, as well as increasing community awareness of the organization through various methods.
The following are a list of some volunteer roles that are available and crucial to the program:
- Helping establish a welcoming and inclusive environment in the studio- individuals sit with the artists and participate in various art activities as peers. These volunteers are role models of behavior, dress, attitudes, and work habits.
- Helping with studio chores.
- Helping prep materials and assist artists upon arrival for start of day and cleanup at end of day.
- Supporting our quarterly art shows and Parkview Annual fundraising event.
- Photography and video of our sessions and art shows.
- Assisting the curator and acting as a docent to explain the work of the artists to visitors at the gallery.
Sign up with our application here, or email email@example.com if you have any questions!
Donate to Vibrant Palette Arts Center:
Vibrant Palette relies on the support of our community to offer this valuable programming. Please donate to Vibrant Palette by visiting the Parkview Services Donation Page and apply your donation to “Vibrant Palette Arts Center.” These donations will stay in the Vibrant Palette Arts Center Program.
Additionally, we are seeking donations of high-quality art supplies. Please contact us if you have any usable items that you would like to donate to our artists.