Get Help Here
Parkview Services creates inclusive housing solutions that promote stability, opportunity and community. Check out out programs and get quality help from our housing professionals.
- Struggling to make your mortgage payments?
- Parkview’s HUD approved Housing Counselors provide no-cost, unbiased housing counseling for struggling homeowners throughout Washington State. Our Housing Counselors help homeowners understand their rights and responsibilities and prevent unnecessary foreclosures through one-on-one counseling and foreclosure mediation representation.
- Find out more >>
- Interested in purchasing your first home in King or Snohomish County?
- Parkview’s Pre-Purchase Program helps low to moderate income households with a member with a disability* purchase homes of their own through one-on-one housing counseling, first time home buyer education and up to $90,000 in layered down payment assistance. Find out more >>
- Parkview Services also offers refinance housing counseling. Find out more >>
- New to the home buying process and in need of a comprehensive overview before you undertake one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make? We’ve got you covered!
- Parkview Services provides FREE first-time home buyer education classes that cover crucial topics like steps to homeownership, understanding mortgage terms and real estate contracts, choosing a mortgage lender and a real estate agent, home appraisals and inspections, down payments and available down payment assistance programs you may qualify for, closing costs, home maintenance and much more!
- Register online today!
- Parkview’s Affordable Housing Program serves extremely low-income people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDDs) through inclusive community-based homes scattered throughout King and Snohomish County.
- Parkview Services currently owns and maintains 44 single-family homes and 10 condos which are rented to 167 tenants with IDDs.
- Tenant eligibility is exclusively determined by referral from the Washington State Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA). To inquire about our housing program availability and for qualification requirements, please contact DDA.
- Are you a client service provider in need of maintenance services at one of our rental homes? Please fill out our Repair Request Form
- Camp Parkview takes place on beautiful Vashon Island at the Burton Conference Center, and it is a magical experience for Campers and Counselors alike.
As a residential camp for adults with disabilities, Camp Parkview is one of a very few opportunities for people with disabilities to experience fun, recreation and togetherness in an accessible and inclusive way.
- Apply Here to register for the upcoming 2019 Camp session!
- Interested in becoming a Camp Parkview Counselor? Apply Here.