Parkview Services: Group Home for adults with IDDs
Parkview Group Home Residents on their porch on Capitol Hill

Give to Parkview Services

How you can make a difference

Make a gift to Parkview online HERE at any time!

We accept all major credit cards.

Do you prefer to send a check in? Checks are preferable, as they cut out the processing fees of online payment processors. Simply fill out our donation form  and choose a designation for your program and send your donation to us at:

Parkview Services

Attn: Donations

17544 Midvale Ave N. Ste. LL

Shoreline, WA  98133

Monthly Giving Supports our programs all year, and ensures low-income people with IDDs and homeowners in crisis get the help they need. If you’d like to set up monthly or quarterly giving, just fill out the PLEDGE section of our donation form and return it to us.

Parkview Services gratefully accepts  donated stocks/appreciated securities.Please consult with your financial planner to determine the best course of action, and contact for more information,

Many companies offer matching gifts programs to employees who donate to non-profits throughout the year. Want to know if your company matches donations? Enter your employer in this nifty tool:

King County Employees can donate to Parkview using our designated non-profit number: 9805

Other known employer matching programs include Microsoft, Travelers, Nordstrom, Costco and more!

More and more retailers are giving back to community organizations like ours!

If you shop online at Amazon, make sure to type amazonsmile in your browser and add Parkview Services as your chosen charity, and we will get a few cents for every purchase you make!

Kroger/Fred Meyer has a giving program as well- you must connect your shopper number to your chosen charity number every year for us to get a little of every purchase you make. Visit here to link your fmrewards card to Parkview Services, and our number is EE596.



Support people with disabilities in the Pacific Northwest for generations to come. A bequest is flexible, and can be established via a new or amended will, trust or amendment. Please contact your financial advisor for detailed information, and contact Parkview at with any questions.