Support from individual donors is a big reason we’re able to provide the services we do. Parkview needs your support to run our five dynamic programs that help people in need.
You can support Parkview Services in lots of ways. Here are some ways you can help:
- Monetary donations, pledges and bequests
- In-kind donations of services, materials and supplies
- Stocks gifts
- Family Foundation/Trusts
- Matching gifts from your employer
- Volunteering at Camp Parkview, or at our Spring Dance for People with IDDs
- Do you have an idea not listed? Let us know!
Please choose the giving method that most resonates with you. We appreciate your support for the programs we run and the people we serve through them.
Ways to Donate to Parkview Services
Donate by mail:
Send your check/card information along with a completed Donation Form to:
17544 Midvale Ave. N. Ste. LL
Shoreline, WA 98133
Make a donation by credit or debit over the phone:
Contact: Lauren Sabia, Director of Development
206-542-6644 Ext. 151
Are you interested in leaving a legacy gift to Parkview Services, or making an ongoing pledge?