Things to know about Camp Parkview
Things to know for 2022 Camp Parkview Day Camp:
Information about Camp Parkview Sleepaway camp, to return in 2023:
- Camp Parkview is open to Campers ages 18+. We sometimes will have campers under 18 come as visitors, with a parent staying with them throughout the day.
- Camp Parkview sessions are 5 days long, from Sunday afternoon to Friday morning.
- The fee for Camp Parkview is $750 per session per Camper. This includes 5 days of away-from home camp with trained Counselors and Nurses providing care, all meals and snacks, art supplies and a T-Shirt for each camper. After Camp, we mail home a special memory book before the holidays. We have a limited number of scholarships and partial scholarships every year, please contact our Camp Director for details. Nobody is turned away for lack of funds!
- Camp Parkview is co-ed, but cabins are separated by male and female. The ratio of Counselors to Campers is generally 1:3. Please keep this ratio in mind when considering if your camper would be a good fit for Camp Parkview.
- Campers stay in rustic cabins with private bathrooms. Campers that need assistance with bathing, hands-off toileting, dressing, and other activities of daily living will be fully cared for, as appropriate.
- Family and friends are welcome to visit Camp and see your Campers! Just come to the administration cabin to sign in. Popular times to visit are at mealtimes and during the big end-of session talent show on Friday night. (You don’t want to miss this!)
- Four Registered Nurses stay for the duration of Camp to provide assistance with medications, treatments, first aid and other nursing care needs.
- Camp fees only cover the cost of the Camp Burton Facility and meals- our Counselors and Nurses Volunteer their time and we fundraise throughout the year to cover other expenses, like bus transportation to the local swimming pool, arts and crafts supplies, special snacks and stipends for key staff.
- Have more questions? Contact Camp Director Zach St. John